There appears to be a renewed energy around the project with 75 issues resolved, refactoring of the API and added functionality; all within a month.
Major changes listed in the release notes:
- JXLoginPanel has been renamed to JXLoginPane has added Caps Lock notification
- JXTaskPaneContainer now plays nicer with InternalFrames
- JXMultiSplitPane now shows nice dividers
Also, some components have been renamed to improve consistency (from the SwingX forum)
- All Addons dropped JX.
- JXCollapsiblePane.JCollapsibleContainer -> JXCollapsiblePane.
- CollapsibleContainerJXDatePickerFormatter and JXDatePickerFormatterFactory drop JX.
- JXLoginPanel, LoginPanelUI, BasicLoginPanelUI, and (JX)LoginPanelAddon all became LoginPane, dropping the “l”. This includes usages in the UIDefaults, so the keys have changed for all L&F implementors.
- AquaLnFPopupLocationFix -> MacOSXPopupLocationFix
Hopefully we will see 0.9.2 (or version 1.0?) with even more improvements and momentum soon.