I managed to find a bit of time to update this blog to the recently released WordPress 2.3. I did have to update a few of my plugins to ensure compatibility with the new version but besides that the upgrade went quite smoothly.
There is still one outstanding issue in that the WordPress theme that I am using doesn’t support the new Tags feature of WP 2.3. WordPress.org does have some documentation on how to add tag support to your theme so I will have to check that out soon.
As previously mentioned, with the new tag support, I will do some reorganization of my categories and posts. My categories will become higher level categories and I will use tags for finer subject granularity.